FIELD TO TABLE
More than 700 guests gathered at the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens for its 15th annual Field to Table dinner on August 25, 2023. Presented by the Women’s Board of Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens to benefit the community outreach, education and access programs of the Conservatory, the event raised over $407,300 to support programs like a teen mentorship program, accessibility and Community Days, and community garden resources. Over the previous 14 years, the Women's Board has donated more than $4 million to the Conservatory from Field to Table fundraising proceeds. Guests at the dinner enjoyed food and drink from Columbus restaurants as well as local distillers, craft brewers, and regional farmers.
To learn more about the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, visit www.fpconservatory.org.
Photos courtesy of the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.
1) Alex Wilson, Richard Almond, Jordan Wilson, Chris Asman, Ron Wilson 2) Attendees at Field to Table 3) Attendees at Field to Table
4) Benjamin + Jessica Jenzen, Jaeleen + Brad DeHays 5) Tiara Evans, Rebecca Wallihan 6) 2023 Field to Table planning committee
7) Derrick + Felicia Mayo 8) Deon Riley, Van Tsukada 9) Amazing Giants posing on vintage tractor
10) Field to Table 11) Attendees at Field to Table 12) George & Beth Zola, Pamela & Richard Yost
13) Scott Robinson, Doug Swartz, Lisa Shaw, Martin Kehlmeier, Jack Fry 14) 2023 Field to Table Chair, Shelly Harvey 15) Joanne Kick-Raack, Carla Cefaratti, Carmen Wojotanowski, Natalie Wojotanowski
16) Todd + Taylor King