31st ANNUAL FLAVORS OF THE VINE WINE TASTING AND AUCTION
On February 10, 2023 hundreds of guests participated in an elegant evening at the Hilton Polaris for one of Recreation Unlimited Foundation's three major fundraising events held each year. Board Chair Charles Ruma, the Board of Directors, Presenting Sponsor Ginni Ragan, the John, Kevin and Arin McNamara Families, volunteers, and campers expressed gratitude during the program for the community of sponsors,individual ticket holders, auction donors and the nine wine distributors with 18 pouring tables who made the 31st annual Flavors of the Vine Wine Tasting & Auction the top charity wine tasting event in central Ohio. “We are pleased to announce that we had another record year raising over $264,000 in gross revenue in support of the 2023 Recreation Unlimited camp programs,” said Paul L. Huttlin, Executive Director & CEO. “The crowd was especially energetic and had a great evening enjoying the wine tasting and raising money for a fantastic mission.”For more information about how to support Recreation Unlimited's mission to provide a quality, safe, fun and healthy environment for individuals with disabilities and health concerns visit recreationunlimited.org.
1) Brad and Tawny Hanf 2) Kelly Turley and Gary Estep 3) Collin and Amanda Castle and Lydia and Jeremy Ohlinger
4) Tasia and Zach Krichbaum and Robin and Cliff Larivey 5) Michelle and Frank Reinhard and Stacy and James Webb
6) Harry and Julia Farver, Danny and Tammy Aultman, Mike and Heather McColeman, Ralph and Amanda Butcher
7) Kevin and Andrea McNamara, Arin and Henna McNamara, Cindy and Larry Hilsheimer, and Ginni Ragan
8) Randy and Joyce Ayers and Paul Huttlin 9) Paul Huttlin and Karen and Bob Martin
10) Curt and Bethany Shondell, Sarah and Spencer Badger, Tom and Val Kokai, and Carol Huttlin